- Al-Jawhari, Sahar Ali Abbas. (2020). liersonal variables of your own university girl of this liroblem from liouting and you may put off wedding: a field studies alililied in order to feminine people within the Deliartment off Sociology and Social-service. Queen Abdulaziz College or university Mag – Arts and you can Humanities King Abdulaziz School, M28, li10, 1-twenty-two.&nbsli; 7. 6.
- Al-Khudhairi, Saleh bin Ibrahim. (2015). The newest lihenomenon lately marriage in the lioint out-of view of college youth: an industry research. Books Record: King Saud School – Faculty of Arts. M27, li2, 77-137.
- Awad, M. Sharif. (2016). The newest imliact off higher costs from wedding into the late relationship: a social examination of the latest economics away from relationship from inside the a keen Egylitian community. Annals of Literary works off Ain Shams: Ain Shams University – Faculty off Arts, Mg44, 185-246.
- Bates, L.Meters., Maselko J., &amli; Schuler, S.R. (2007). Ladies’ Training and Time regarding Marriage and you will Childbirth in the Next Age bracket: Facts out-of Outlying Bangladesh. Degree in the Family lilanning, 38(2), 101-112.
- Berg-Mix, L., Scholz, A beneficial., Long, J, Grzeszcyk, E., &amli; Roy, An effective. (2004). Unmarried lirofessional Women: A worldwide lihenomenon Challenges and you may oliliortunities. Diary regarding Globally Ladies Degree,5(5), 34-59.
- Byrne, Good. (2003). ‘Develoliing a beneficial Sociological Design to have Researching Women’s Self and you can Social Identities’. Euroliean Journal out of Women’s Degree (Sliecial Question towards the Identities),10(4), 443-464.
- Byrne, An effective., &amli; Carr, D. (2005). Stuck regarding Social Lag: New Stigma of singlehood. lisychological Inquiry,16(2,3), 84-91.
- Deliartment regarding liublic Analytics. (2016). General lioliulation and you can Census 2015, Main Show, Amman, liresses Deliartment away from Standard Analytics.
- Deliaulo, B.Meters., &amli; Morris, W.L. (2005). Singles when you look at the society and also in Technology. lisychological Inquiry, 16(dos &amli; 3), 57-83.
Having an acceptance rate off 29%, each of the publications of your associates is actually double blind, fellow assessed and several of your periodicals was listed in SCOPUS, SCIMAGO, Google Student, ProQuest, Cengage Gale, LexisNexis and lots of other informative databases and appearance engines.
Matrimony is a characteristic of the human element, a requirement out-of human lives to ensure continuity and you can balance. In addition to survival of the people form from inside the design from a valid social and you can courtroom bargain predicated on particular criteria and Alesund in Norway cup beautiful girls you can requirements the society produces new members, hence contributes to its continuation. However the phenomenon out-of marriage might have been followed by extreme change inside the social, social and you may fiscal conditions and you can changed of numerous axioms; especially under the circumstances. Jordanian neighborhood keeps accompanied of many societal, financial and you can governmental transformations causing relative alterations in the trend, perceptions and you can opinions of men and women regarding certain societal phenomena also since the emergence away from habits, behavior and tips many of which was unusual to your people and also as opposed to the viewpoints, these acts apply at area overall, others particularly we.age. be more important to the building and balance of family unit members, perhaps the greatest ones changes in Jordanian people is actually the new development of a different sort of phenomenon off postponing relationships having younger people.
An element of the concern the analysis attempted to address try: Feel the higher will cost you regarding relationship impacted new later ages of relationship on the university community? Industry study try used towards the one or two axes: the original: quantitatively because of the attracting a non-chances shot away from (200) young adults, delivered for the comparable size between your sexes, by depending on a good codified solution with regards to balances and you may honesty, the second axis; By far the most popular result of the study towards: you will find some variables of one’s economics out of relationship throughout the studies people (involvement, marital house, Russian equipment, directory of transmits, relationships night), additionally the blogs of the many such parameters regarding data society possess gone through several alter: it has got shifted out of needed to kamali, and that increased the brand new economic burdens into the couple, which was the cause of put-off decades, ong teenagers from the analysis area.
It’s clear on the literature remark they have ranged in lots of Arab places, hence the field of Arab research has seen an option away from look production in the area of late relationships years getting young people, plus the strategy and you may examples which were utilized. However in the bedroom off representations recently ong young people and its own repercussions, it had been without look and you may studies on this subject, in which it is just ranged within the introduction certainly almost every other models of late age of matrimony, understanding the points and you will reasons connected with this new reduce of your age relationships. Relationship, and the impact of your own high costs out of matrimony from inside the delaying the age of marriage, as opposed to extremism to the representations of delay chronilogical age of ong teenagers as well as consequences specifically. According to research by the significantly more than, it reveals the necessity of the present day investigation in filling new pit that was experienced in the field of Arab search. The present day analysis have the newest show associated with the brand new later relationship facts and consequences within the Jordan people, and therefore encourage doing far more reports.
Performance and you will Talks
The newest measurement as a whole are the mathematical average (3.51) as well as important deviation (0.569), and therefore indicates that the fresh new social reasons for having this new later age of ple of your own study was indeed mediocre (70.2%), that explains mainly the necessity of the economic factor for the public personnel, who considers the significance of the newest test to be essential in the newest late age ong young adults during the Jordanian area.